Starting from version 1.2.9, you can create your custom layout and enable it in the backoffice.
- First, start by copying the layout3 folder located in the folder /modules/productcomposer/views/templates/hook/front/layout3
- Rename the copy to layout4
- Also copy the folders /modules/productcomposer/views/css/front/layout3 and /modules/productcomposer/views/js/front/layout3
- You now have 3 folders named layout4 which contain the layout template, CSS and JS, you can now enable the layout in backoffice
- You can change the image in the folder /modules/productcomposer/views/img/layouts
You can create more themes and enable them for different products, for example layout5, layout6, etc…